Google 5-Star Reviews
The Importance of Building Trust and Authority
Google reviews are one of the most important factors in determining whether or not a customer will choose your business over a competitor. In fact, 92% of consumers say that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends and family.
Google uses reviews to determine how businesses should rank in local search results. When your business has a high number of positive reviews, Google will rank your business higher in search results, making it more visible to potential customers.
When potential customers are searching for businesses like yours, they are often more likely to click on businesses that have a high number of positive reviews. By encouraging your customers to leave reviews, you can attract more new customers to your business.
Google Reviews Make an Impact
* 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
* 92% of people will choose to do business with a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating.
* 82% of people look for bad reviews specifically to help them set their expectations accordingly.
* 53% of consumers are more likely to visit a business if it has a higher rating.
* 48% of consumers are more likely to recommend a business if it has a higher rating.
Google Reviews – Leader of the Pack
Google reviews are more important than other reputation reviews because:
- Google reviews are more widely used. Google has a much larger user base than Yelp, so your business will reach more potential customers if you have positive Google reviews.
- Google reviews are more trusted. Google is a trusted brand, and people are more likely to trust reviews that are posted on Google.
- Google reviews are more visible. Google reviews are displayed prominently in search results, so they are more likely to be seen by potential customers.
If you are looking to improve your business’s online reputation, it is important to focus on getting positive Google reviews. You can do this by encouraging your customers to leave reviews, and by responding to all reviews, both positive and negative.
Businesses with 50 or more Google reviews grow their revenue by an average of 12% per year*
Businesses with 100 or more Google reviews grow their revenue by an average of 20% per year*
*According to a study by Bright Local, businesses.
Grow or Die
If you’re looking to grow your business, Google reviews are an essential part of your online presence. As a business owner you know the importance of consistent growth. If a business isn’t growing it becomes stagnant. Reviews help to get new customers, new customers leave new reviews, and the cycle of growth continues.
Max Reviews is the Only Choice
We show you how to:
- How to get reviews effortlessly with no monthly cost
- How to utilize current reviews
- Make it easy for customers to leave reviews
- Respond to reviews
- Encourage customers to share their reviews
Get all of these benefits & increase your revenue for only $349 per year. That’s 96 cents per day! Wouldn’t it be worth it if you only got one additional customer per month? It’s a no brainer. Subscribe Now!
According to a study by BrightLocal, 92% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Additionally, the study found that businesses with a 5-star Google rating are 53% more likely to get a customer than those with a 1-star rating.
Google reviews can help you build authority in your industry by showing potential customers that you’re a reputable and trustworthy business. When customers see that you have a lot of positive Google reviews, they’re more likely to trust that you’re a good source of information and advice. This can help you attract more customers and build a loyal following.
Business Owners since 1992…six years before Google even existed! We’ve grown up with the internet and having been using it to build our businesses ever since. We are firm belivers in supporting our community and helping local small mom and pop busnesses like ours to thrive. We have been utilizing what we have learned, we have helped many others create a strong online presence.
Director of Operations
The Dynamic Duo
We are local
24023 NE Shea Ln #303 WoodVillage Oregon, 97060