Looking for the best window tint for your RV? Look no further than Window Tint King in Gresham!
With over 30 years of experience, we’re the experts in window tinting for RVs. We’ll help you choose the perfect tint for your needs, and our team of experienced technicians will install it quickly and easily.
Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Gresham window tint for your RV:
- UV protection: Our tint blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays, protecting your skin and reducing the fading of your RV’s interior.
- Heat reduction: Our tint helps to keep your RV cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Privacy: Our tint makes it more difficult for people to see into your RV, giving you peace of mind when you’re away from home.
- Safety: Our tint helps to reduce the risk of shattered glass in the event of an accident.
- Style: Our tint comes in a variety of colors and finishes, so you can find the perfect look for your RV.
And because we’re located in Gresham, Oregon, you can easily access our shop to get your RV tinted. With our extra large bay, your RV can easily fit into our shop, insuring a clean tint. We’re open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm by appointment
So what are you waiting for? Call us today to schedule an appointment (503) 969-1129
The Importance of Getting Your RV’s Windows Tinted
If you’re an RV owner, you know that your vehicle is an important investment. You want to protect it from the elements and keep it looking its best. One way to do that is to get your RV’s windows tinted.
Window tinting has a number of benefits for RVs. It can help to:
Protect your RV from the sun’s harmful UV rays. UV rays can cause fading and damage to your RV’s interior, including the upholstery, floors, and walls. Window tinting can help to reduce the amount of UV exposure your RV’s interior receives, helping to keep it looking new for longer.
Reduce the heat inside your RV. On hot days, the heat from the sun can make your RV feel like an oven. Window tinting can help to reduce the amount of heat that enters your RV, making it more comfortable to spend time in.
Increase privacy. If you’re parked in a public place, window tinting can help to make your RV feel more private. Tinted windows make it more difficult for people to see inside your RV, giving you peace of mind when you’re away from home.
Improve safety. Blocking vision to inside your RV can possibly help to reduce the chance of someone breaking in.
Call today to schedule, (503) 969-1129